Monday, May 17, 2010

Forgetful Blogger...

So I have been sorta slacking off on this blog thing....


Anyways, I went to my first crop on Mother's Day weekend, I was sick as a dog, hacking & coughing like crazy...but did I ever have FUN!!! I will so go to another one, I can't wait to actually meet these wonderful ladies again, this time I'll have a voice to speak with...since I've had this cold for a month, it's finally starting to go away, and I am feeling so much better.


I did manage to complete a few things at the crop, which is surprising for me as I'm such a slow scrapper.



So these are the layouts I did at the crop...I'm happy with them, not too crazy about the "Little Monster" one though...I'm just getting used to using colors other than neutrals...gonna take me a little time to get used to it.

No comments: