Saturday, September 18, 2010

So...I have lots of News...


Photobucket



I've been asked to be on a Card Design Team!!!

This is my first DT ever, I have been a guest DT with LCOM during the month of July as well, and that was fun too...but I have never actually been on a DT.  I guess I just didn't think my work would actually compare to some of the others...and Wow these girls blow me away with the creations they come up with.  This is going to such a fun time!!


Check out the wonderful card team and the beautiful work they have done!!  Join us for some beautiful sketches & have some fun!

Oh and don't forget to check out LCOM's Store...she has amazing deals and tons of scrappy goodness!!


Ok...and now I can't forget the LCOM's Sketch Blog either, they have such wonderful Sketches!!!


No comments: