Are you ready to get your crop on? Then join us at the LCOM forum right now for 8 awesome sketches and lots of inspiration so you can get your groove on. We also have a tutorial on how to make an easy card organizer for you to get organized and make your own handmade cards for the year.
1. LCOM Blog http://www.letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/
2. Susie http://somanyscraps.blogspot.com/
3. Rusha http://www.ilovepapercrafting.blogspot.com/
4. Kimberly http://needalittlemuse.blogspot.com/
5. Lynne F. http://lynneforsythe.blogspot.com/
6. Sandi http://www.sandileescraps.blogspot.com/
7. Joanne http://usinguptheprettypaper.blogspot.com/
8. Anita http://www.happypapercrafthappenings.blogspot.com/
9. Tanya http://www.tanyalsblog.blogspot.com/
10. Monique http://monique-scrapsofme.blogspot.com <-----You are here
11. LCOM blog http://www.letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/
Here's my first card I made...it's based off of Tanya's sketch...I didn't use her secret element, but I'm sure you'll be able to guess what it is when you see her creation!
Here's my second card I made...it's based off of Joanne's sketch...I used the secret element on my card, can you guess what it is. Check out Joanne's sketch on her blog.
Here's the third card I made...it's based off of Susie's sketch...I used the secret element here also, to find out more check out Susie's sketch on her blog.
And here's my sketch that I created. If you go through all the blogs you will be able to see everyone else's sketch. Better yet go to the forum and see them all in one place!
And my card to go with my sketch. Can you guess what my secret element is? If you guess my secret element and use it on your card or layout, you will get an extra point. Check out the forum or the other blogs and see who else used it. That will give you some help!
You have until January 23th at 8pm EST to complete all 8 sketches. You'll get a point for each sketch you complete and a point for each secret element you get correct. You can also get points for completing the card organizer. You don't have to use birthday theme if you don't want to. Grab this blinkie and when you are finished with them all and tell us you are finished at the forum. Winners will be announced on January 18th...a first and second prize.
Now for my RAK...all you have to do is leave a comment to be eligible. I will announce the winner here on my blog on Wednesday, January 26th.
Have fun and Jump right in!