Saturday, November 5, 2011

Now that Halloween is over....

It's time to think about Christmas!!

http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/theme/holidays/christmas/fun-and-festive-ornaments/

So I did this while I was at work the other day (night shift of course)...I think I'm going to make a few more and add them to Christmas baskets which I am planning on making!! They are still not complete, I still need to bling them up a bit, maybe some glitter, some fake snow....something along those lines!  Give it a try...follow the link above and see how you do, they are super easy!


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

pinkalishious said...

I love these snowflakes i think i will be making a few of these too tfs x x

JJ Sobey said...

those look like fun to make!

Rita Barakat said...

Oooh fun! These would be great on all the Christmas packages!