Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hump Day!

So far my mini goals for New Years are in full swing and doing great!  One of them is to actually take 15-30mins a day and clean the house....and it's working great!  Even the DH is on board, I dislike cleaning the kitchen and doing dishes, so he has been taking care of that!!  I made a few other mini goals but haven't started working on them yet, I'll share those later on!

Here's a few LO that I did before Christmas, I haven't scrapped since...but I am working on a few DT LO's, I'll share those when the time is right.




These were all created with LCOM Sketches...check them out, your gonna love their sketches, I know I do!!

Well, I'm off to get ready for work and hopefully take a nap (if the little man will let me).  Have a great day!

No comments: