Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Well, the week is almost over, which means that I am getting closer to returning to work from maternity leave.  I think that returning to work is going to be a good thing for me, you know, kinda get back to normal again (whatever normal may be) LOL.

Anyways, I am really proud of myself, I was chosen as a guest designer with Simply Scrapping, I didn't expect that to happen, but I feel quite happy about it.  I usually have a tendency to shy away from doing things like that, but thought to myself why not give it a shot.  So this week I am going to be working on a sketch for next weeks challenge!  Can't wait to get started, hopefully tonight I can finish it up and submit it to the Design Team.

Anyways, I did a few things last night, a LO & Card.  The LO I did for my oldest son, since I don't have many with him in it, he won't let me take any pics of him, but I do have a few pics that I plan on scrapping.  The other thing I did was a card, that I will give to my mom for her birthday which is coming up next month.




No comments: