Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Crop!

The weekend crop in Moncton was a great time!!  I got to scrap with a bunch of talented women, enjoyed lots of food & laughter and of course lots of shopping!!  OK...well, I didn't do that much shopping, but someone I know, yes that's you MICHELLE!!  She sure can shop!! gotta love it!! I did manage to complete 4 LO, and 2 almost done LO's...I got stuck on 2 of them. 

At first I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the crop or not, I was feeling so nauseous...it did last all weekend, but my friend Gravol & Pepto were there to help me out!! LOL So, I was still feeling yucky, but I wasn't missing it!!

So here are 4 of the LO's I completed at the crop!





Once I get the other two completed I will post those as well!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: